Pipework replacement

This job was to carry out an excavation onto a 3m section of pitch fibre pipework that was badly deformed and blistered. We carried out...

Re-route of storm water system

For this job we were instructed to re-route a storm water pipe that had collapsed underneath the building. We carried out an excavation...

Drainage Replacement

A run of approximately 9m of existing pitch fibre pipework needed to be replaced with new 100mm plastic pipe at our customer's property....

Damaged Channel Drain

On this job our customer asked us to supply and install approximately 3 meters of new Aco channel drain, due to the existing channel...

Storm Water Soakaway

This job was to connect an outlet pipe for a storm water gully in a car park area which when heavily rained on would cause flooding. We...

Kitchen Gully Install

This job was to supply and install and new plastic kitchen gully due to existing clay being in poor condition and causing constant...

Foreign Objects!

When we were called to investigate the reason for recurring blockages on a buried cast iron trap, these are the obects we found and removed!

Gully Trap Repair

This job was to dig on the bottom of a soil pipe and remove a gully trap buried underneath the concrete. We disconnected the stack and...

Old Water Main Replacement

This job was to supply and install approx 45m of new 63mm poly main, due to the existing water main being in very poor condition and kept...

New Water Main Installation

This job was to supply and install a new mdpe 28mm water main. We excavated a trench from the property boundary up to a point of entry up...

New Water Main

A new water main was required at my customer's property. I excavated a 900mm deep trench from the property boundary up to the side of the...

Four Rainwater Gullies

My customer required 4 new gullies to take rainwater from the roof. After installing the 4 gullies and concreting in, I dug a trench to a...

New Rainwater Gully

This job was to supply and install a new upvc gully to take away the rainwater from a roof. We cut straight lines with a petrol spinner...

Soakaway access

This customer has a treatment plant which pumps the water to a soakaway after treatment. They have had problems with blockages in the...

Sinkhole

This was a dangerous sink hole that had formed due to a damaged rainwater pipe . We dug down to the pipework to find that a poor...

Blocked Storm Water Gully

My customer's storm water gully was completely blocked with roots and silt. Once cleared by high pressure water jetting, cctv used to...

Flooding patio

This job was to stop an area of the patio from flooding when it rained. A previous contractor had installed a gully from a section of...

Pitch Fibre Pipes

This foul system was suffering from badly deformed and blistered pitch fibre pipes, a common problem with this type of pipe. I had to...

Soakaway failure

This property had a rainwater gully going to a soak away which was not draining. I removed the old gully and installed a upvc replacement...

New rainwater gully

My customer required a new gully to take away the rainwater from a roof. I excavated down to a clay foul pipe, cut a section out and...

1
2